Overall Review

3.9

June 19th, 2013
What a good doctor should be
Dr. Hugh is a very good doctor. I have diabetes and on several medications. He checks on labs every few months to make sure the numbers are good. He talks to me about diet and exercise. He spends time to explain to me about the things to look out for. He has this cool patient portal that you can make appointment online in the middle of night and send him messages and ask questions. He is what a good should be.

March 16th, 2013
Dr review
Went to see Dr Hugh for my yearly physical.I had to wait 50 min before I got to see him.I mentioned to him about some other issues that I had going on,he said their was nothing that could be done about it.I done research on my problems and found out their are some test that could be done.when he did my physical all he did was check my lungs ,and told me too do blood test and they would call me with results.What kind of physical is that.He did not chech me for hernias ,eyes ears throat, reflexes.was very disappointed I have had him for 6 yrs,the last 2yrs have been like he doesn't care.So I think it is time to move on

April 22nd, 2012
I have been going to Dr.Hugh's office for several years now. I have seen many of his staff members come and go. I am currently satisfied with the staff they all show a great level of professionalism and caringness. My favorite nurse is Glenda she has shown me support and makes me feel like she cares even when I have been cranky. I also appreciate Dr.Hugh's dedication towards the care of his patients, in all honesty I will continue to refer family and friends and provide feed back. Mr.Hugh is the best doctor in Lakewood in my opinion

March 3rd, 2012
I really like this Dr for my husband, he has concern to his patients and very knowledgeable, i would recommend him to all my friends, but with regards with the staffs not all of them has an attitude maybe 1 or 2 and not all the time though i experience it sometimes, its maybe they problems but they should not bring it to work, they should be proffesional when it comes to work...

November 23rd, 2010
Very good doctor
His office staff was very courteous and polite. The doctor himself spent time to explain to me about my problems and make me feel like talking to a friend.

November 17th, 2010
Yesterday was my first visit to Dr. Hugh and let me tell you I was impressed with the time he spent with me. Over an hour. My records sent from my previous Dr. were very poorly kept. Not once did he seem in a hurry. Grace in the front office was more than helpfull with insurance issues and appointment needs. I LOVE that when I call, I speak to a person and not a recording.