A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hulac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hulac, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulac graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hulac has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hulac MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Hulac practice?
- Dr. Peter Hulac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hulac practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.