A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hulick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hulick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hulick, FACR, MD, MS is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hulick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Hulick FACR, MD, and MS is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Hulick practice?
- Dr. Peter Hulick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hulick practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, MA.
See Richmond Radiologists and Richmond Radiation Oncologists.