A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hulick, MD, FACR, MS is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hulick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Hulick practice?
Dr. Peter Hulick practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Radiation Oncology Recertification near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Quincy Internists, Quincy Radiologists, and Quincy Oncologists.