A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hulick, MD, FACR, MS is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hulick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Hulick practice?
Dr. Peter Hulick practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Radiation Oncology Recertification near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Quincy Internists, Quincy Oncologists, Quincy Ophthalmologists, Quincy Radiologists, and Quincy Radiation Oncologists.