A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hulick, FACR, MD, MS is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hulick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Hulick FACR, MD, and MS is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Hulick practice?
- Dr. Peter Hulick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hulick practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Mansfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Richmond, VA.
See Mansfield Radiologists and Mansfield Radiation Oncologists.