Dr. Peter Hunt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hunt?

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Had a surgery to fix a broke nose they do not come any better than this Physician

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Dr Hunt is a very good doctor and did a great job on my surgery BUT trying to contact him is a joke. ive called and called and they want you to leave a message and they will call back.... NEVER happens UNless you are scheduling an appointment so they can get more money from you, if you have a question forget it :(

Uncaring

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Frustrated with this doctor. I had concerns and felt they were dismissed. Didn't care to address what I explained. Awful. Essentially I was called, fat, depressed, had acid reflux and I needed to do more for my health. I am. Getting a new doctor. If I HAD energy and wasn't exhausted consistently I could get up and do what I had to do.

This E.N.T. Is T.O.P.S.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I have been very fortunate in Chattanooga to have received the very best in medical care down through the years. When my dermatologist sent me to see Dr. Hunt in what was believed to have been a minor case of skin cancer, was soon determined to be a far more severe case of melanoma. Dr. Hunt's expertise with this condition was evident in surgical procedures and follow up . The staff is knowledgable and accommodating .

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr Hunt is a doctor that seems to be in his field for all the right reasons. He truly cares for his patients. He is always asking how we have been and seems to love his job. I have been to many physician's offices where you have waited a few hours and the doctor is in the room for 5 minutes. To me, that is a doctor who just in the field of medicine for the money. I love Dr Hunt and would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 6th, 2017