Dr. Peter Hunt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 1st, 2016
Had a surgery to fix a broke nose they do not come any better than this Physician

August 25th, 2014
Dr Hunt is a very good doctor and did a great job on my surgery BUT trying to contact him is a joke. ive called and called and they want you to leave a message and they will call back.... NEVER happens UNless you are scheduling an appointment so they can get more money from you, if you have a question forget it :(

January 28th, 2014
Uncaring
Frustrated with this doctor. I had concerns and felt they were dismissed. Didn't care to address what I explained. Awful. Essentially I was called, fat, depressed, had acid reflux and I needed to do more for my health. I am. Getting a new doctor. If I HAD energy and wasn't exhausted consistently I could get up and do what I had to do.

March 25th, 2013
This E.N.T. Is T.O.P.S.
I have been very fortunate in Chattanooga to have received the very best in medical care down through the years. When my dermatologist sent me to see Dr. Hunt in what was believed to have been a minor case of skin cancer, was soon determined to be a far more severe case of melanoma. Dr. Hunt's expertise with this condition was evident in surgical procedures and follow up . The staff is knowledgable and accommodating .

April 7th, 2011
Dr Hunt is a doctor that seems to be in his field for all the right reasons. He truly cares for his patients. He is always asking how we have been and seems to love his job. I have been to many physician's offices where you have waited a few hours and the doctor is in the room for 5 minutes. To me, that is a doctor who just in the field of medicine for the money. I love Dr Hunt and would recommend him to anyone.