Learn more about Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurlbut-Miller
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hurlbut-Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlbut-Miller graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurlbut-Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller practice?
- Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Lander, WY and Elko, NV.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.