A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hurlbut-Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurlbut-Miller graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurlbut-Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurlbut-Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance