A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PETER HURTUBISE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PETER HURTUBISE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. HURTUBISE graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. HURTUBISE has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HURTUBISE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. PETER A. HURTUBISE practice?
Dr. PETER HURTUBISE practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Lititz Family Physicians.