A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hurtubise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hurtubise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurtubise graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hurtubise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Hurtubise DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Hurtubise practice?
- Dr. Peter Hurtubise has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hurtubise practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Primary Care Doctors.