Learn more about Dr. Peter Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hwang, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hwang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Advanced Sinus Surgery
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Endoscopic Skull Base Tumor Surgery
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal and Sinus Cancers
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures ENT
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Hwang practice?
Dr. Peter Hwang practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.