A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hwang, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hwang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Advanced Sinus Surgery
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Endoscopic Skull Base Tumor Surgery
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal and Sinus Cancers
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures ENT
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Haichin Hwang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Peter Hwang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hwang practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.