A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hwang, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hwang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hwang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Hwang practice?
- Dr. Peter Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hwang practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.