A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Catheter Ablation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neck Pain
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kang Yi MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Yi practice?
- Dr. Peter Yi has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Yi practices Medical Oncology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Oncologists.