A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Yi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Yi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Catheter Ablation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neck Pain
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stomach Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kang Yi MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Yi practice?
- Dr. Peter Yi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Yi practices Medical Oncology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Monroe Township Oncologists.