A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Iagmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Iagmin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Iagmin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Iagmin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iagmin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Iagmin practice?
Dr. Peter Iagmin practices Family Medicine near Homewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Homewood Family Physicians.