A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Iagmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iagmin
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Iagmin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Iagmin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Iagmin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Iagmin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Iagmin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Iagmin practice?
- Dr. Peter Iagmin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Iagmin practices Family Medicine near Homewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Homewood Primary Care Doctors.