Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very intelligent and reasonable physician! Hard to find in his field!

Jan 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Mental health issues are always easier to navigate through in this life when cared for and guided by understanding professionals fueled by their desires to make a difference in this big world. Mahalo Dr. In!

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First time in a long time a doctor actually listened to me and addressed my needs without trying to throw labels and meds without understanding my conditions, and based on whats good for me.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. In is a gifted, compassionate , extremely knowledgable doctor who obviously cares personally about his patients. I have seen many psychiatrists and he is the only one I would recommend. He has addressed all of my concerns. Love him!

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The intelligent psychiatrist,one who keeps up with the latest and listens to your concerns!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Felt better immediately show details Felt better immediately
by Kristi Seaton on Feb 25th, 2014

I saw Dr. In when I was feeling depressed. I was nervous about seeing a psychatrist, but he put me at ease immediately. He was a good listener and some excellent suggestions which I followed. I would recommend this doctorvto my friends without hesitation. After two visits, we agreed I would only return when I felt it was necessary, and there was no pressure on me to make additional appointments.