A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Inguagiato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Inguagiato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Inguagiato, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inguagiato graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Inguagiato has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Inguagiato MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Inguagiato practice?
- Dr. Peter Inguagiato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Inguagiato practices Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians.