Learn more about Dr. Peter Innis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Innis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Innis
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Innis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Innis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Innis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Innis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Innis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Innis practice?
- Dr. Peter Innis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Innis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Clarksville, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons and Lutherville Timonium Orthopedic Surgeons.