Learn more about Dr. Peter Innis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Innis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Innis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Innis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Innis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Innis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Innis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Innis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Innis practice?
- Dr. Peter Innis has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Innis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Orthopedic Surgeons and Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.