A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Innis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Innis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Innis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Innis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Innis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Innis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Innis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Innis practice?
- Dr. Peter Innis has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Innis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons and Lutherville Timonium Orthopedic Surgeons.