A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Irwin, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Irwin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Irwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Irwin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Peter Irwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Irwin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.