A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Adams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter Adams practice?
- Dr. Peter Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Adams practices Pediatrics near Florence, KY.
See Florence Pediatricians.