A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bosco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bosco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bosco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bosco has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Bosco MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Bosco practice?
- Dr. Peter Bosco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bosco practices Urology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Rocky Hill, CT.
See Hartford Urologists.