A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bruno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bruno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Bruno practice?
Dr. Peter Bruno practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.