Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Bruno
Dr. Peter Bruno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bruno is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, University Hospital Suny Health Science Center and University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook. Dr. Bruno has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Bruno has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Bruno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Joshua Schwimmer
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Colette Spaccavento
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Glenn Goldstein
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice
New York, NY 0 mi39