A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Bruno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Bruno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Bruno MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Peter Bruno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Bruno practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.