A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Buckley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Buckley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Buckley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Peter Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Buckley practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.