Learn more about Dr. Peter Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Engel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Brown County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Engel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Engel practice?
- Dr. Peter Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Engel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Batavia, OH.
See Batavia Internists and Batavia Cardiologists.