A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Engel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pericardial Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Brown County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Engel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Engel practice?
- Dr. Peter Engel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Engel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrenceburg, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Seaman, OH and Cincinnati, OH.
See Lawrenceburg Internists and Lawrenceburg Cardiologists.