A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jay Hill MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Hill practice?
- Dr. Peter Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hill practices Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Emergency Physicians and Spokane Critical Care Practitioners.