Learn more about Dr. Peter Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter DR Kim MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Kim practice?
- Dr. Peter Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.