A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jaehyung Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Peter Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lee practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.