A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jae Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Peter Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lee practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.