A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jae Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Peter Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lee practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.