A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Linden is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Linden, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Linden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
- Princess Margaret HospitalWindor,Berks, England
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Linden MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Linden practice?
- Dr. Peter Linden has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Linden practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.