A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Linden is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Linden, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Linden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
- Princess Margaret HospitalWindor,Berks, England
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Linden MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Linden practice?
- Dr. Peter Linden has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Linden practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.