A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lusche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lusche is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusche
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lusche Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusche graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lusche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Lusche MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Lusche practice?
- Dr. Peter Lusche has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lusche practices Psychiatry near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Psychiatrists.