A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Murphy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Murphy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Murphy MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Peter Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Murphy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists, Carmichael Critical Care Practitioners, and Carmichael Pulmonologists.