Learn more about Dr. Peter Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Murphy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Murphy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Murphy MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Peter Murphy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Murphy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Carmichael Internists, Carmichael Pulmonologists, and Carmichael Critical Care Practitioners.