A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pappas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pappas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Varicose Ulcer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Pappas MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Pappas practice?
- Dr. Peter Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pappas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.