A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pappas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pappas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Varicose Ulcer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Pappas MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Pappas practice?
- Dr. Peter Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pappas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.