Learn more about Dr. Peter Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pappas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Varicose Ulcer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pappas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Pappas practice?
Dr. Peter Pappas practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Chester, NJ.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.