A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Romano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Romano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Romano MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Peter Romano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Romano practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons and Boca Raton Sports Medicine Doctors.