Learn more about Dr. Peter Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Romano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Romano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Romano MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Peter Romano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Romano practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons and Boca Raton Sports Medicine Doctors.