Learn more about Dr. Peter Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Romano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Romano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Romano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Peter Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Romano practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Coconut Creek, FL.
See Coconut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.