Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Romano II
Dr. Peter Romano II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coconut Creek, FL, with another office in Boca Raton, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Romano is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital (on staff), Csmc and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. Dr. Romano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Romano II has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Peter Romano II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coconut Creek, FL.
Dr. Michele Markley
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Coconut Creek, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Michael Propper
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Coconut Creek, FL 0.65 mi36
Dr. George Claiborne Blanton Jr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Coconut Creek, FL 0.96 mi43