A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Romano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Romano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan