A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Snyder, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Snyder MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Peter Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Snyder practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.