A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Snyder, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Snyder MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Peter Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Snyder practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.