Urologist

excellent show details excellent
by Jim P on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Stahl is a great doctor. I trust his opinion and he has ALWAYS been exactly right in his diagnoses and treatment plan. My case is a little complicated so I am especially lucky to have a doctor who is the very top of his field. He is very busy because he is one of the leading experts in the world in his field, but once you get an appointment, you can feel confident that his care is the absolute best. AND such a down to earth, nice, likable guy on top of it all!

Doesn't follow up..you have to be chasing him like his the client..baddd show details Doesn't follow up..you have to be chasing him like his the client..baddd
Dec 9th, 2015

I don't really like leaving bad reviews for any doctor but here it goes. This doctor think he's an expert, you have to be chasing to get a hold of him, he tells you he will call you and he never does. The staff there is not really organized, the couple of times I went there I always had to wait more than 20 mins after my schedule time, not good.

Great doc show details Great doc
Oct 15th, 2015

Felt instantly comfortable. He's just one of those great guys who you know you can trust and who is totally real with you. For his age, he is so amazingly accomplished and cutting edge, and already one of the world leaders in his field. Highly recommend to anyone who needs his services.

Apr 15th, 2015

I felt very well taken care of. He was thorough, and explained everything well.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Jul 28th, 2012

Dr. Stahl recently joined the Columbia faculty practice (came from Cornell), and I was thrilled to get an appointment with him. His reputation as one of the leaders in the field on reproductive and sexual medicine preceded him. I was worried I would have a long wait for an appointment but I was able to get in quickly. He did not disappoint. He is warm, approachable, exceedingly likable - and, most important, a phenomenally knowledgeable physician. He is at the cutting edge of his field and it shows - he knew immediately what my problem was and has started treatment for what has long been a troublesome problem for me. I am so glad I found him and I recommend him to anyone who wants to see a true expert in the field.