Dr. Peter Stein MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 2 reviews

February 10th, 2015
Via E-mail, In response to prescription renewal request, Abruptly Ended 26 year relationship with no warning !
After over 20 years of satisfactorily seeing this doctor for medication management, he "fired" me or dismissed me as a patient via e-mail. This was sent in response to an e-mail request I sent for a regular prescription renewal. He abruptly, in an e-mail, and arrogantly suggested that I find a new doctor most likely through a community health clinic since he was raising his prices and changing the nature of his practice (this, many years after he stopped accepting my insurance.) I stayed with him all these years because I appreciated his conservative,,"ain't broke, don't fix it" approach to dispensing of medications. I am appalled at his lack of professionalism in abruptly ending our long working relationship. I would have appreciated it if he had been proactive in contacting me about the changes in his practice rather than reveal it in response to a prescription renewal request. I will not be referring anyone to him from now on.

October 4th, 2010
I just got that warm fuzzy feeling when we have our sessions. Makes me feel comfortable. Very insightfull, Intellegent. A good man I highly recomend him.