A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tucker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Tucker practice?
Dr. Peter Tucker practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA and Newport, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.