A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tucker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Tucker MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Peter Tucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tucker practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, PA and Millersburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.