Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Tucker is always on time for my appointments and if I have questions he gets back to me the same day. He is kind and professional and honest about treatment and expectations.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 18th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Tucker to every one. He is a very good doctor and a caring and compassionate man. His staff is also friendly and courteous.

Great Care -- No Ego show details Great Care -- No Ego
Jul 28th, 2013

Dr. Tucker saw me for issues around the prostate. As we all know this is not a part of the body that is fun to be examined however Dr. Tucker handled the entire situation with great class and was more than happy to spend the time necessary with me to educate me on everything. Beyond that, I did extensive reading about my issue and shared some of my research with Dr. Tucker who unlike most doctors, was open to hearing what I found and said he would look into it further. Whatever your issues are around urological needs I cannot recommend this doctor strongly enough. He's a great partner in your health!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jason Sieber on Feb 6th, 2013

When I first went to see Dr. Tucker, I wasn't sure what to think, but after my first couple visits, I could tell he was a doctor that cares a lot for his patients health. I encourage anyone with urology health issues to look into him for help! I have been going to him now for about 2 years, and I won't be switching doctors unless he moves far away or retires.

2 Year Patient show details 2 Year Patient
Nov 6th, 2012

Excellent! - I'm very thankful for his expertise and caring approach to treating patients with dignity and compassion!