Neurological Surgeons
6565 W Loop
Suite 450
Bellaire, TX 77401
713-661-8900
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor and an amazing staff  |  show details
by Ellie McNel on Apr 3rd, 2014

My husband was rushed to Houston with a hemorrhage and blood clots in his brain. Dr. Yeh took over his case immediately with out of know my husband. Dr. Yeh proceeded with surgery. It was a success. The follow ups where easy to place and the personal in his office are amazing and very cooperative.

|  Past patient  |  show details
by Ann Kennedy on Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Yeh did emergency surgery on me . I had a brain bleed and he examined me and knew I needed surgery. Another surgeon was treating me for a week and wasn't doing anything by now my brain was swelling. Thank God for this surgeon or I could have died

|  NDE  |  show details
by Robert Kerswill on Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr.Yeh performed an emergency surgery on my spine and ribs at the end of 2011.I had no insurance and of course,little money when it came to an operation like this.However,it did'nt matter to this surgeon.Thru the Grace of God , he removed a massive internal staph infection which was a borderline life and death situation.Six months of antibiotics as well as a back brace,followed.Then,one day dear ole'doc told me:"You're done"!! I will never forget this man,his team,and what they did for me-because he helped save my life.

|  Definitely Heaven sent!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

I was blown away at his knowledge of the rare disorders I have! He operated on me with such care, and it was only one month ago! I am only 22 years old, and to think something was wrong with me in NUMEROUS ways with my neurological system scared the living daylights out of me! Dr Yeh made me feel so much at ease, before and after surgery, and I am so thankful he saved my life. He is truly an angel.

|  restoring my faith in the healthcare system!  |  show details
by T on Jun 9th, 2010

Most specialists get you in and out as quick as possible! Dr Yeh actually seemed to care and took a lot of time to go over my MRI / diagnoses with me until I understood completely. I wish I did not need to see a neurosurgeon, but I'm comforted knowing that I found the right one to treat me.