Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Linda M Walker on Sep 13th, 2016

Dr. Yeh has performed 2 surgeries for me so far (C-spine 3 level disc replacement and lower spine laminectomy. He explains thoroughly, answers questions. His office staff is wonderful also. The surgeries were almost pain free and recovery time was easy and quick. Houston Methodist Hospital is a fine hospital.

by Cynthia Sauer on Aug 15th, 2016

Dr. Yeh has done two of my surgeries and I could not ask for a better doctor or staff. Everyone is courteous and caring and go above and beyond what you would get from any other doctor. I have recommended Dr. Yeh to everyone I know that is facing a spinal surgery.

Caring and Excellent Neuro Surgeon show details Caring and Excellent Neuro Surgeon
by E.J. Simonsen on Jul 7th, 2016

I rarely leave reviews but facing a 5th surgery due to my ongoing spinal degeneration. I feel compelled to write a review. After 4 surgeries with Dr. Yeh, I can say he is an excellent and caring surgeon. My condition is severe and ongoing yet he never pushes surgery. He, his PA Dawn, and admin Shanie are all great and welcoming. Dr. Yeh takes time during appointments to explain the procedures as well as answer any question (I have asked a lot) As an example of his excellent bedside manner, he came to visit me (and another patient) on New Year's Day eve around midnight. If you need spinal surgery call Dr. Yeh.

May 30th, 2015

I first met Dr. Yeh for a second opinion. I decided to do this after receiving unsatisfactory feedback from an orthopedic spinal surgeon who was giving me steroid shots for my lumbar back pain. I asked the spine surgeon's opinion about a fusion. He could not give me a definitive answer on whether or not it would help me. This led me to go for a second opinion. My first visit with Dr. Yeh was wonderful! I was impressed by the amount of time Dr. Yeh spent talking with me about my condition, his insight and and expertise on the matter. At the end of our conversation he decided to take a conservative route. He told me to have one more round of steroid shots then return to discuss a lumbar fusion. I followed his advice, had additional steroid shots and the pain soon returned. At the first of May 2015 I saw him again. The pain, in addition to occurring at night, was also hurting me badly at times during the day. We discussed having a fusion in more detail. Dr. Yeh was asked whether or not a lumbar fusion could help my pain? He responded that he would not do the procedure if he did not believe in it. I then felt assured I was making the best decision. He scheduled an operating room at Methodist Hospital, in the Medical Center for May12th, and did my lumbar--L5/S1--fusion on Tuesday May 12, 2015. After the surgery my first night of sleep after the surgery was WOW! I awoke feeling I had slept better and more deeply than I had in a long time. My recovery went so well that Dr. Yeh released me on Wednesday. Now back home I no longer have to sleep in a constant fetal position; but, I instead now sleep in a more comfortable, pillow between my legs, position on my side with my legs constantly straight. I highly recommend Dr. Yeh! I made the BEST choice having him do the surgery! My experience with him has been nothing but positive!

Hi did a Back Surgery on me. show details Hi did a Back Surgery on me.
by Antony F on Jan 2nd, 2015

Dr Yeh is really awesome, Very profesional and his staff is very helpful.

Great Doctor and an amazing staff show details Great Doctor and an amazing staff
by Ellie McNel on Apr 3rd, 2014

My husband was rushed to Houston with a hemorrhage and blood clots in his brain. Dr. Yeh took over his case immediately with out of know my husband. Dr. Yeh proceeded with surgery. It was a success. The follow ups where easy to place and the personal in his office are amazing and very cooperative.

Past patient show details Past patient
by Ann Kennedy on Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Yeh did emergency surgery on me . I had a brain bleed and he examined me and knew I needed surgery. Another surgeon was treating me for a week and wasn't doing anything by now my brain was swelling. Thank God for this surgeon or I could have died

NDE show details NDE
by Robert Kerswill on Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr.Yeh performed an emergency surgery on my spine and ribs at the end of 2011.I had no insurance and of course,little money when it came to an operation like this.However,it did'nt matter to this surgeon.Thru the Grace of God , he removed a massive internal staph infection which was a borderline life and death situation.Six months of antibiotics as well as a back brace,followed.Then,one day dear ole'doc told me:"You're done"!! I will never forget this man,his team,and what they did for me-because he helped save my life.

Definitely Heaven sent! show details Definitely Heaven sent!
Sep 2nd, 2012

I was blown away at his knowledge of the rare disorders I have! He operated on me with such care, and it was only one month ago! I am only 22 years old, and to think something was wrong with me in NUMEROUS ways with my neurological system scared the living daylights out of me! Dr Yeh made me feel so much at ease, before and after surgery, and I am so thankful he saved my life. He is truly an angel.

restoring my faith in the healthcare system! show details restoring my faith in the healthcare system!
by T on Jun 9th, 2010

Most specialists get you in and out as quick as possible! Dr Yeh actually seemed to care and took a lot of time to go over my MRI / diagnoses with me until I understood completely. I wish I did not need to see a neurosurgeon, but I'm comforted knowing that I found the right one to treat me.