Dr. Peter Jablin Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Jablin?

Love this Dr!

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I had read the other reviews and some were very negative. My experience with Dr. Jablin was exceptionly positive! His "bedside manner" was great - very caring, taking time to make sure I understood everything and that I had expressed all my concerns and/or asked needed questions. He was very easy to talk to; did not talk down to me in any way. I loved him!!

Staff rude on phone. overcharges fro copay an dstaff said that is what is in our data base got snotty. Dr.Pushes sleep apnea test.Chages apt for his vacation time.

Posted on November 10th, 2013

needs sensitivity training and to lose the ego

Posted on May 26th, 2012

elderly father admitted with pneumonia, very ill but lucid. In the ICU one of the nurses approached the family to say that there was an issue, that the pulmonologist was refusing to see our father. When asked why the nurse said that my father may have switched practices from Jablin to Brown at some point. On top of coping with a very sick loved one, we now had to deal with physician ego and arrogance. It caused our family unnecessary suffering at the worst possible time.

Finally got called back

Posted on March 26th, 2012

This is follow up to previous comments. Got PFT done in other dr. browns office, they sent results to jablins office same day. It was 4 days till they called me and scheduled an appointment. They gave me an appointment that is a WHOLE MONTH away. Very sad so now I am into 10 weeks of suffering not getting the treatment I need because my family dr. is apparently clueless as to how to treat me. I called a nurse from my insurance co and she felt I had a COPD lung infection but yet my family dr. is clueless and continues to try and treat me with different lung treatment. Guess I'll have another heart attack then they'll keep me in hospital and fix me up.

Can't get access

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Was in ER at hospital and was set up with this Dr. for lung evaluation. I was to set up appointment but receptionist gave me run-around about getting one. She said she needed more info from hospital. Two days later other Drs. office in same building called and set up appointment with them for PFT. Another 4 days go by, I get my PFT done and tech told me the results would be sent over right away to Jablins office and they would call me by next day to schedule an appointment. Well, 2 days have gone by and no call from Jablins office for appointment. This is pretty sad that I have breathing issues and am at the mercy of this office. Am going to see my family doctor because of breathing issues, if this is the way I am treated by his office staff, I wonder what he is going to be like if I ever get to see him. Will keep you all posted.

He saved my fathers life

Posted on November 1st, 2011

He is the best Dr I have ever seen. He cared for my father like it was his father. I have moved away but if I need a Dr in his profession I will come back to see him .He is fantastic.

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Never have I met a physician that had a bad beside manner and no compassion for a patient. He actually released a COPD/emphysema patient without prescriptions because no DNR was signed. WHAT A QUACK!!

Wonderful

Posted on June 21st, 2010

You would have to get to know Dr. Jablin or hear about the way he "is" before you saw him to understand his manner. He was wonderful with me I actually asked him to be my full time doctor. He is very blunt and to the point and will not beat around the bush with you. I love this doctor he is fantastic.

I wonder how long my dear mother would have lived had she been treated kindly by this doctor!!

Posted on May 18th, 2009

It's been 17 years since my mother passed away at almost 88 years old. Hardly a day goes by that I don't recall the frightening experience of what was no doubt the last time this doctor visited my mother in the hospital. I don't know how long she was treated by him for her pulmonary disease, only that she had a very poor opinion of him. I suppose at that time he was the best qualified and perhaps my parents would not have thought of looking for another doctor. My mother was a very devoted Registered Nurse, retired, also a teacher and homemaker. On the hospital visit I referred to above, a friend was with me by her bedside when the doctor and his assistant or nurse arrived to see her. She asked him whether she could get Enfamil instead of Ensure to drink, since she felt Enfamil contained less or zero sugar than Ensure and some meds apparently raised her blood sugar. He stated, "Oh no, I wouldn't think of it since you are dying anyway!" She didn't say a word, just slumped back on the pillow, and after that she lived about 24 hours. I realize my mother was ill, but I have spent time reading articles that pertain to how a little kindness can prolong life. I haven't heard of a single person who liked this doctor!

Posted on July 30th, 2017