A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jacobson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jacobson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Jacobson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Peter Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Jacobson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons and Virginia Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.