Dr. Peter Jacobson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Jacobson?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Peter Jacobson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

POOR CARE ALL THE WAY AROUND

I had knee surgery with poor results. All Dr. Jacobson cared about was getting me scheduled to replace my hip. I had to remove the sutures myself because they "forgot to do so" during my F/U appt. Now, I am receiving statements from an unfiled claim. I have contacted the office several times asking them to send in the preauthorization to my insurance company with no results. I found a new great doctor from Jordan Young Institute that have replaced my hip and has an outstanding billing dept. I suggest all patients do the same.

September 23rd, 2011

fantastic orthopedic dr

Topgun in the area. He has done several surgeries for me and I wouldn't go to anyone else. Gets you up and moving soon for rehabbing.

January 14th, 2009

Simply wonderful

After recieving very poor care from a previous ortho surgeon, the recomendation of Dr. Jacobson was such a relief. His staff was very knowledgeable, and always available if a question ever arose. Dr. Jacobson himself was one of the most brilliant surgeons my family had ever come into contact with. His bedside manner went far beyond what was expected: he even called my parents personally after my surgery to let them know it was a success. We found it very comforting that he called himself intead of letting a nurse do this simple task. Also, I am doing much better then expected at physical therepy, thanks to his excellent work in repairing my shoulder. Every therepist seems impressed, and my dad is going to see him in a couple of weeks because he was so impressed with my treatment. Without a doubt, I will only return to Dr. Jacobson should I ever sustain another injurt.

January 7th, 2009

Wonderful experience

I went to Dr. Jacobson in pain and frustrated and he gave an answer and hope, which is all I was looking for

January 17th, 2017