A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter James, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. James has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lee James MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. James practice?
- Dr. Peter James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter James practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.