A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jamieson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jamieson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jamieson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jamieson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Jamieson practice?
Dr. Peter Jamieson practices Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Joshua Tree, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.