A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jamieson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamieson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamieson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jamieson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jamieson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Merrill Jamieson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Jamieson practice?
- Dr. Peter Jamieson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Jamieson practices Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.