A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jebson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jebson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jebson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jebson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jebson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jebson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jebson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Leslie Jebson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Jebson practice?
- Dr. Peter Jebson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Jebson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Haven, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.