Learn more about Dr. Peter Jebson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jebson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jebson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jebson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jebson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Leslie Jebson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Jebson practice?
- Dr. Peter Jebson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Jebson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Haven, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.