A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Jenkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Peter Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Jenkins practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.