A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Jenkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Peter Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Jenkins practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.