A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jensen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Robert Jensen MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Peter Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Nephrologists.