Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Jungwirth
Dr. Peter Jungwirth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aliso Viejo, CA, with another office in San Clemente, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jungwirth is affiliated with Placentia - Linda Hospital, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial - San Clemente. Dr. Jungwirth has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Jungwirth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Jungwirth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aliso Viejo, CA.