A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Black is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kenneth Black MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Black practice?
- Dr. Peter Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Black practices Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.