A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kai-Wong Chung DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Chung practice?
- Dr. Peter Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Chung practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians.