Dr. Peter Fung MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Glendale, CA

September 20th, 2016
Unorganized office
Unorganized and unresponsible office .. ...I called for an appointment and I told the lady that we r new patient and need an appointment. ..she told me that she will call me back in a minute and it took 4 hours..then I called back she wanted me the whole information again and said she will call me back ....the day after I called them, the other lady wanted all our information again....she didnot call me back ...so...I called and talk to third one....she said that the doctor doesn't except new patient and the other ladies didnot know....what a office....

April 23rd, 2015
Investor
Don't ever go to this clinic in Alhambra Even if you can only speak Cantonese or mandarin , don't let CCS clinic Alhambra to take advantage of you .

June 30th, 2014
THE MIRACLE WORKER!
12 years ago Dr. Fung saved my life, what more can I say? There were virtually no symptoms of heart disease but Dr. Fung had a hunch. After his exploratory surgery, I was in hospital less than a week later for emergency quadruple bypass surgery. He has been my heart doctor ever since. You cannot get any better! Thank you Dr. Fung.

July 19th, 2011
Dr Fung-Great Cardiologist
This Doctor is extremely well educated and mannered. He has attended to my family for over 7 years. He is well connected within the Chinese medical community and his practice includes a diverse array of ethnic groups. I strongly recommend this Cardiologist.