Learn more about Dr. Peter Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kim, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kisuck Kim MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Peter Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kim practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Neurologists.