A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kim, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kisuck Kim MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Peter Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kim practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Neurologists and Thousand Oaks Internists.