A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Marsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Marsh, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Marsh MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Peter Marsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Marsh practices Infectious Disease near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Infectious Disease Doctors.