A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Van Patten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Van Patten is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Patten
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Patten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Van Patten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Patten graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Van Patten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Van Patten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Van Patten practice?
- Dr. Peter Van Patten has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Van Patten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Orthopedic Surgeons.