Orthopedic Surgeons
375 SE Norton Ln
Ste C
McMinnville, OR 97128
503-472-8162
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Peter K. Van Patten  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2014

He was Ortho Dr on call @ Willamette Valley ER. I had broken BOTH ankles. The left ankle the tibia was broken. The right the tibia & fibia were both broken & required surgical repair. He did nothing for my left ankle except an ace bandage. He had me get up & walk with a walker the day after surgery. On the first follow up visit he showed me the xrays and said,"the left ankle looks like it is not healing properly & could end up as a non-union. Second & final visit. I still had pain in my rt ankle. He said it was Plantar Fasciitis. I told him that was not the pain I was having. Looking at the x-rays I could see that the left ankle looked very similar to the previous visit. He gave me shoe inserts told me to cut it down to size & said "you're healed". When I put it up to my foot the arch was at the ball of my foot there was no way to make it fit. Less than 6 months later my left ankle broke again I went to a new Dr. who said the left ankle had never healed & the surgery on my right ankle he had use an antiquated method. I still have pain & swelling in my rt ankle.

|  A Good Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

He`s a gentle older man. He may be a little set in his ways at this point in life, but he is certainly open to alternative modes. His staf...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com