Dr. Peter Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 15th, 2013
Good communicator, caring, takes time to listen and explain
Dr Wong clearly explains medical issues, and gives me the time to ask questions. He calls with my lab results and for key items he's checking he'll tell me the number, and how that compares to previous lab work. That feedback helps me as a patient to know if I'm doing the right things in terms of nutrition, vitamins, exercise to keep my labs on track. He's also been encouraging as I've been slowly but steadily losing weight. It's really great to have a primary doctor that cares about me, and now that I think about it -- that does give me a little extra motivation to take care of myself. He's been my primary care doctor for about 17 or so years. He's referred me to specialists occasionally, and I've been very happy with the doctors he's referred me to.

January 28th, 2012
Very compassionate doctor. Listens well to all problems. Very thoughtful in diagnosis and treatment plans. Very kind demeanor. Helps out with discount cards and vouchers. Asks about family members. Treats me with respect, and makes me feel involved in all treatment aspects. Spends time with me, and explains all parts of the visit in detail.

June 29th, 2011
Dr. Wong is excellent with children
My son has gone to Dr. Wong since he was a baby. At 11-years-old he refuses to go to anyone else. He has an excellent demeanor with children and communicates well with parents. We love him.